The Healthy Heart Book PDF
At last, answers, advice and support for the millions who have been diagnosed or are living with heart conditions! The Healthy Heart Book provides the blueprint for protecting your heart and living a healthy lifestyle. Inside, you’ll find out
• what coronary heart disease is and how it can be treated,
• emotional and physical considerations after a heart event,
• how the risk of coronary heart disease can be assessed,
• the most effective exercise for prevention and recovery,
• the latest research on and advice for adopting a heart-healthy diet,
• how to manage stress and anxiety, and
• how to access sources of support.
Renowned experts Morag Thow, Keri Graham and Choi Lee have created a comprehensive yet practical guide that you’ll turn to again and again.
Complete with forms and tables to track your progress, recipes for delicious and heart-healthy meals and practical advice for exercise and activity, The Healthy Heart Book provides all the tools you need to take charge of your recovery and live a long and full life.
- The Healthy Heart Book PDF Free Download,
- The Healthy Heart Book Free Ebook,
- The Healthy Heart Book PDF