Integrated Endocrinology PDF
This innovative textbook provides a readable, contemporary andfully integrated introduction to endocrine glands, their hormonesand how their function relates to homeostasis. It explores thepathology of endocrine disease by relating the underpinning sciencethrough a wealth of clinical scenarios and examples. The bookintegrates basic and clinical aspects for a range of endocrineglands and their hormones and includes a number of specialistchapters that also address areas of intense research and clinicalinterest including the regulation of salt, appetite andendocrine-immune interactions.
- Provides a fully-integrated, scientific and clinicalintroduction to endocrinology.
- Includes a wealth of colour illustrations to reinforce keyconcepts.
- Introduces clinical scenarios and leading questions toengage interest and illustrate the relevance of theunderpinning science.
- Includes key references and suggestions for further reading atthe end of each chapter.
Written by a highly respected and experienced author team thisnew textbook will prove invaluable to students needing an original,integrated introduction to the subject across a variety ofdisciplines including biomedical science, pharmacology ,bioengineering and pre-clinical medicine.
- Integrated Endocrinology PDF Free Download,
- Integrated Endocrinology Free Ebook,
- Integrated Endocrinology PDF