Medical Masterclass Endocrinology 2nd Edition PDF
Exposure to chronic stress has cumulative adverse effects on physical and mental health, considered to be the consequence of chronic exposure to high levels of stress hormones. Consequently, there is extensive research in progress to investigate and better understand how the brain organises neuroendocrine stress responses and how interventions may be able to moderate these responses to improve mental and physical health.
Neuroendocrinology of Stress highlights current knowledge of the organisation and physiology of these stress response systems, how the impact of dysregulation of these systems is being investigated, and considers the ways in which contributions to both psychiatric and physical diseases resulting from chronic stress effects can be critically addressed in basic research
- Written by a team of internationally renowned researchers, each chapter presents a succinct summary of the very latest developments in the field
- Both print and enhanced e-book versions are available
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
This is the second volume in a new Series “Masterclass in Neuroendocrinology”, a co- publication between Wiley and the INF (International Neuroendocrine Federation) that aims to illustrate highest standards and encourage the use of the latest technologies in basic and clinical research and hopes to provide inspiration for further exploration into the exciting field of neuroendocrinology.
Series Editors: John A. Russell, University of Edinburgh, UK and William E. Armstrong, The University of Tennessee, USA
- Medical Masterclass Endocrinology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Medical Masterclass Endocrinology 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Medical Masterclass Endocrinology 2nd Edition PDF