NEURO-LOGIC is a foundational text about localization in the nervous system-the fundamental skill of clinical neurology. Written in an easily understandable and entertaining expanded outline format, the book integrates basic neuroscience information, the art of neurological examination, and disease-based knowledge. Over 95 crystal-clear illustrations illuminate topography, anatomic relationships, and clinical concepts. The material in this book is field-tested, and evolved from a syllabus the authors developed over many years of teaching introductory neurology to medical students.
With a logical approach to the nervous system, the book takes readers step-by-step from the basics of the cerebral hemispheres and Brodmann areas to complex details about brainstem stroke syndromes, basal ganglia pathways, and brachial/lumbosacral plexi. It also contains a neuropsychiatry section exploring the relationship of frontal lobes and psychiatric disorders, and includes a section on special applications covering coma, epilepsy, movement, vertigo, cord compression, and autonomics. Written by renowned neurological educators, this concise primer will serve students throughout medical school rotations, post-graduate residency training, and medical practice during the lifelong learning task of evaluating patients with neurological problems. It is also a useful aid for neurology residents for reviewing the basics or preparing for their Residency In Service Training Exam (RITE), and for clinicians in related specialties who want to sharpen their neurological acumen.
Key Features of NEURO-LOGIC:
- Teaches the fundamentals of localization and how to apply examination findings to sound clinical reasoning
- Written in a clear, accessible outline format that reflects how neurologists think
- Presents a logical approach to localization of lesions in the nervous system based on knowledge of neuroanatomy and clinical concepts
- Includes over 95 original drawings that make localization understandable
- Neuro-Logic PDF Free Download,
- Neuro-Logic Free Ebook,
- Neuro-Logic PDF