Oral Microbiology at a Glance PDF
Oral Microbiology At A Glance is a title in the highly popular at a Glance series. It provides a concise and accessible introduction and revision aid. Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, each topic is presented as a double-page spread with key facts accompanied by clear diagrams encapsulating essential information.
Systematically organized and succinctly delivered, Oral Microbiology At A Glance covers:
- Oral microbial origins of health or disease
- Various infections ranging from dental caries, periodontal and endodontic infections to oral mucosal, bone, and systemic infections
- Local and systemic extensions of oral infections
- Sterilization, disinfection, infection control methods, and bioterrorism
Oral Microbiology At A Glance is the ideal companion for students of microbiology, all students of dentistry, and early career clinicians. In addition the text will provide valuable insight for general dental practitioners wanting to update their knowledge of oral microbiology and immunology, as well as dental hygienists, therapists and technicians.
- Oral Microbiology at a Glance PDF Free Download,
- Oral Microbiology at a Glance Free Ebook,
- Oral Microbiology at a Glance PDF