Practical Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF
In the hands of a skilled operator, ultrasound scanning is a simple and easy procedure. However, reaching that level of proficiency can be a long and tedious process. Commended by the British Medical Association, Practical Ultrasound, Second Edition focuses on the scans regularly encountered in a busy ultrasound department and provides everything practitioners need to know to become competent and skilled in scanning.
See What’s New in the Second Edition:
- New chapters on breast, musculoskeletal, and FAST (focused assessment with sonography in trauma) ultrasonography
- Revisions to original chapters incorporating up-to-date techniques and protocols
Beginning with the general principles of ultrasound scanning and a guide to using the ultrasound machine, the book provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform scans supplemented by high-quality images and handy tips.
Organized according to anatomical site, the chapters include a review section on useful anatomy, scan protocol presented step by step, and a section on common pathology. Maintaining the popular format of the previous edition, each chapter contains examples of common and clinically relevant pathologies and notes on the salient features of these conditions.
The authors’ precise approach puts an immense amount of knowledge within easy reach, making it an ideal aid for learning the practicalities of ultrasound.
- Practical Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Practical Ultrasound 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Practical Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF