Self Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition PDF
This book presents medical students and those preparing for postgraduate examinations with an ideal opportunity to assess their levels of knowledge and understanding in obstetrics and gynaecology, and to practice their exam technique across a range of question formats. It can be used as a standalone revision guide, but is also designed to complement the latest editions of the best-selling volumes Gynaecology by Ten Teachers and Obstetrics by Ten Teachers.
- Includes an extensive range of question types—EMQs, MCQs, SBAs, SAQs, and OSCEs—providing comprehensive coverage compatible with all relevant examinations
- Fully up-to-date—ensuring prospective candidates practice across all areas on which they will be tested
- Clear and accessible— with concise explanations of answers and directions to the Ten Teachers textbooks for those seeking further advice and guidance
With coverage across the obstetrics and gynaecology curriculum, medical students and those studying for for DRCOG and MRCOG examinations will find Self Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Ten Teachers provides invaluable practice and guidelines during the critical revision period.
- Self Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Self Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Self Assessment in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition PDF