Surgical Anatomy of the Face 2nd Edition PDF
The illustrations are in superb quality colour (as expected from this publisher), whether as diagrams, clinical photographs or cadaver dissection images. This is a very good basic science reference book for any surgeon in the field of head and neck — The Journal of Laryngology & Otology
Although the writing is both meticulous and comprehensive, the true strength of the book is the illustrations and dissections, which aid in giving the reader a great background into the realm of anatomy of the head and neck. — Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head, and Neck details the complex regional anatomy of the face, head and neck, providing plastic surgery and otolaryngology residents with a solid anatomical knowledge base. There are many danger zones involved in operating on the head and neck, and the detailed knowledge of anatomy that readers gain from this reference will help them avoid the surgical mishaps that often result in patient disfigurement.
- Complex regional anatomy of the head and neck detailed with drawings, intraoperative photos and radiologic images
- Online access to videos in which authors walk readers through the anatomy of the face, head and neck
- Covers the latest anatomical topics, including arterial supply of the facial skin and sensory nerves of the head and neck
This excellent anatomical reference will be read cover to cover by young plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists, as well as residents in these specialties. More experienced surgeons will refer to it whenever they need to learn about an unfamiliar area of the head and neck.
- Surgical Anatomy of the Face 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Surgical Anatomy of the Face 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Surgical Anatomy of the Face 2nd Edition PDF