The Premenstrual Syndromes PDF
It’s Not All In Your Head—PMDD Is Real
“Why am I so depressed?”
“I’m so tired.”
“I was fine a minute ago, now I’m in tears.”
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, or PMDD, affects an estimated 3 million women in the United States. Those who suffer from this extreme form of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) can experience severe symptoms like depression, anxiety, fatigue, and panic attacks. The effects of PMDD can put careers, relationships, and even lives at risk, yet some physicians refuse to even acknowledge that the condition even exists, telling their patients that it’s all in their heads.
The PMDD Phenomenon is the first book written specifically for women suffering from PMDD, authored by Diana Dell, M.D., a nationally renowned expert in the treatment of this condition and a leader of the growing movement of researchers searching for causes and cures.
The PMDD Phenomenon:
- Helps readers determine if they have PMDD through a custom-designed questionnaire
- Covers the full range of prescription and over-the-counter drug therapies available
- Discusses alternative treatments
- Features inspiring stories of women who have battled PMDD
- The Premenstrual Syndromes PDF Free Download,
- The Premenstrual Syndromes Free Ebook,
- The Premenstrual Syndromes PDF