A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Diseases PDF
Congenital heart disease (CHD) is a problem with the structure and function of the heart that is present at birth and is the most common type of birth defect(PubMed Health).
This comprehensive guide offers a step by step approach to the diagnosis and management of different types of CHD, at different stages of life. Beginning with an introduction to the development of the foetal cardiovascular system and genetic, the following section discusses the basics of heart examination, radiography and terminology. Each section progresses through different conditions and examines the transition of care into adulthood and long term issues facing adults with CHD.
- Comprehensive, step by step guide to congenital heart disease (CHD)
- Covers diagnosis and management of CHD disorders at all stages of life
- Internationally recognised author and editor team
- Includes more than 1000 full colour images and illustrations
- A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Diseases PDF Free Download,
- A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Diseases Free Ebook,
- A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Diseases PDF