Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review equips you with the core knowledge and clinical competencies you need to accurately interpret electrocardiograms (ECG) and ace the ECG part of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam. Co-written by world-renowned cardiologists Mithilesh K. Das and Douglas P. Zipes, this companion study guide to Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside offers a concise yet definitive review of electrocardiography, complete with online access to the complete text and image collection at www.expertconsult.com, making this is the perfect review and exam prep tool.
- Obtain a realistic simulation of the actual exam experience. Each ECG is accompanied by a brief clinical history in board format.
- Review a full range of ECG images – from simple to complex – reflecting both common and rare conditions.
- Get the most from your board or certification prep by pairing this review with its parent text, Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, for detailed explanations and an enhanced learning experience.
Take it with you! Access the fully searchable, complete text and image collection from any computer or mobile device at expertconsult.com
Be prepared for the ECG section of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam with this definitive review resource
- Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias 1st Edition PDF