The Dentist’s Drug and Prescription Guide PDF
A Critical Resource with Information You Won’t Find AnywhereElse.
Dentists of all specialties prescribe drugs for their patients,from pain medications to sedatives to antibiotics, and know all toowell that making an evidenced-based decision on which drug toprescribe is more than just looking up a drug on the computer orPDA and requires more comprehensive consideration than the currentdrug reference books offer.
For example, should an antibiotic be prescribed for implantplacement or for sinus augmentation procedures? If so, whatantibiotic is recommended (backed up with references), when shouldit be started, and for how long? Which is the antibiotic of choicefor an odontogenic infection and how do you know if that antibioticis working?
Improve Your Decision Making with this Essential Guide.
The Dentist’s Drug and Prescription Guide is the onlybook to offer comprehensive coverage of this topic and has quicklybecome the go-to reference for dental students, general dentists,periodontists, oral surgeons, dental hygienists.
Written for dental professionals seeking quick advice onprescribing medications for their patients, thebook offers:
- An easy-to-read question-and-answer format, the textdescribes evidenced-based pharmacologic therapy with current andup-to-date references regarding adjunctive pharmacologic treatmentof the dental patient
- Easy-to-follow drug tables that summarize the mainpharmacologic features of the different disciplines, includingperiodontics, implantology, oral surgery, and endodontics, withrecommendations for pharmacologic treatment with periodontal andimplant surgery as well as treatment of periodontal diseases,dental pain, and infection
- Detailed strategies to manage and prevent druginteractions in the dental practice
- Instructions and guidelines for the patient on how totake the drugs (e.g., to avoid GI upset when taking antibioticsacidophilus or yogurt can be taken).
- Plus, sample prescriptions, coverage of properdocumentation in the patient’s chart, and more!
Order your copy today!
- The Dentist’s Drug and Prescription Guide PDF Free Download,
- The Dentist’s Drug and Prescription Guide Free Ebook,
- The Dentist’s Drug and Prescription Guide PDF