Total Knee Arthroplasty PDF
|Author||Richard D. Scott MD|
|File size||13.8 MB|
Learn the latest innovations and techniques of one of the most performed procedures in the world with Total Knee Arthroplasty. Dr. Richard Scott co-designer of the Total Knee System brings his years of experience to each clinical challenge walking you through myriad scenarios and highlighting the pearls and pitfalls he experienced himself along the way. This single-author format lends a consistent authoritative voice to this medical reference book.
- Regularly consult
- Quickly find pertinent information with a user-friendly index and hundreds of detailed full-color illustrations.
this expansive reference with topics of interest to surgeons of all levels of experience.
- Explore in-depth topics
- Comprehend complex methods through an easy-to-access procedure-based format that includes tips on what surgeons should avoid in every situation.
- Take advantage of Dr. Scott’s expert guidance in the design and technique of PCL retaining TKA and Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.
- Access frequently asked questions concerning total knee arthroplasty.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text figures references and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
covering all facets of knee replacement both operative and nonoperative to restore function to diseased knee joints.
Total Knee Arthroplasty PDF Total Knee Arthroplasty PDF Free Download Total Knee Arthroplasty PDF Ebook