Browse’s Introduction to the Investigation and Management of Surgical Disease PDF
A companion to the award-winning Browse’s Introduction to the Symptoms and Signs of Surgical Disease, this volume provides clear insight into how the pathological features and extent of disease dictate necessary diagnostic investigations and treatment. Like its established partner, it is a practical and concise textbook that is easy to read and use.
The content is highly structured, with each chapter divided into three sections:
- Relevant Pathology provides a brief description of the important pathological features of the disease relevant to the clinical diagnosis, investigations, and treatment
- Investigations covers significant clinical findings, including radiological, biochemical, haematological, immunological, pathological, and genetic
- Treatment reviews all aspects of management
Other key features include more than 300 high-quality clinical photographs and 60 color line drawings to enhance textual explanations, as well as learning and review boxes to aid understanding and provide a tool for self-assessment. The book is essential reading for all medical students undertaking a surgical rotation or preparing for their surgical exams.
- Browse’s Introduction to the Investigation and Management of Surgical Disease PDF Free Download,
- Browse’s Introduction to the Investigation and Management of Surgical Disease Free Ebook,
- Browse’s Introduction to the Investigation and Management of Surgical Disease PDF