Forensic Dental Evidence PDF
Forensic Dental Evidence: An Investigators Handbook highlights the discussion regarding unjust convictions caused by inaccurate bitemark opinions. The book focuses on cases that use forensic techniques, emphasizing modern methods and protocols. Through this book, the latest information available is offered to the forensic community.
This book demonstrates expertise in forensic dentistry by presenting chapters on human identification in domestic and international situations; investigations on missing person and violent crimes against persons; mass-disaster planning and disaster response; and new threats from terrorist attacks on urban centers. Furthermore, it discusses topics regarding bitemark evidence, such as forensic photography, analysis and legal issues. The book also presents two chapters on new scientific topics: The Next Level in Victim Identification: Materials Properties as an Aid in Victim Identification; and DNA for First Responders: Recognizing, Collecting, and Analyzing Biological Evidence Related to Dentistry (chapters 3 and 8, respectively).
This book is suited to anyone seeking knowledge on forensic dentistry; it will be of great value to investigators, lawyers, medical examiners, nurses, and dentists with an interest in forensic dental cases.
- Contributions by internationally recognized and experienced forensic experts cover missing persons cases and mass disaster cases from around the world
- Contains over 200 full-color photographs of crime scene evidence, human identification cases and bitemark details
- Includes many new exoneration cases derived from the Editor’s work with the Innocence Project
- Forensic Dental Evidence PDF Free Download,
- Forensic Dental Evidence Free Ebook,
- Forensic Dental Evidence PDF