Color Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology PDF
A text and atlas valuable to all cardiologists regardless of specialty
Over the past decade, with the advent of modalities such as MR, CT, and nuclear medicine, cardiology has become one of the most visual of all specialties, and this is the first text to address that reality. Color Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology is a unique combination atlas and text that offers step-by-step management guidance for patients undergoing electrophysiology studies, plus hundreds of state-of-the-art clinical, diagnostic, and interventional images that cover the entire spectrum of electrophysiology.
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology is especially designed for busy clinicians who need concise patient management guidelines and a comprehensive collection of images in a consistent find-it-now presentation. Each topic begins with a case scenario that gives issues a clinical, real-world perspective and includes evidence ratings from the combined ACC/AHA guidelines.
- Both authors, Dr. Daoud and Dr. Kalbfleisch, were included on America’s Best Doctor list in 2009
- Companion DVD contains all the images found in the book
- Includes more than 500 images
- Color Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology PDF Free Download,
- Color Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology Free Ebook,
- Color Atlas and Synopsis of Electrophysiology PDF