Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the East Asian Face 1st Edition PDF
The book is overall well written and well organized…Presentation of the treatment algorithms is clear and well delivered. The diagrammatic illustrations, pre- and postoperative photos are in general of excellent quality. — Aesthetic Surgery Journal
Written and edited by world-renowned aesthetic plastic surgeons, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the East Asian Face presents cutting-edge techniques for performing plastic surgery on East Asian patients. Dr. Jin, a well-regarded surgeon in Korea, has compiled an outstanding clinical reference covering the latest techniques used in plastic surgery of the East Asian face, including: rhinoplasty, Asian eyelid surgery, facial contouring, and aging face surgery. In addition, this book covers the rapidly changing non-surgical treatments of botulinum toxin, fillers, and lasers.
- Only includes techniques that are proven to be safe and clinically effective
- Covers all the major facial plastic surgery procedures performed on East Asian patients
- More than 850 full-color intraoperative photos and high-quality illustrations demonstrate techniques and procedures described in the text
This book is an essential reference for aesthetic plastic surgeons and fellows interested in optimizing outcomes for their East Asian patients. It is filled with the insights, wisdom, and experience of leading experts in East Asian facial plastic surgery, and will surely be kept close at hand as a refresher, training guide, and atlas of facial plastic techniques.
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the East Asian Face 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the East Asian Face 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the East Asian Face 1st Edition PDF