Neuroscience For Dummies 2nd Edition PDF
Get on the fast track to understanding neuroscience
Investigating how your senses work, how you move, and how you think and feel, Neuroscience For Dummies, 2nd Edition is your straight-forward guide to the most complicated structure known in the universe: the brain. Covering the most recent scientific discoveries and complemented with helpful diagrams and engaging anecdotes that help bring the information to life, this updated edition offers a compelling and plain-English look at how the brain and nervous system function.
Simply put, the human brain is an endlessly fascinating subject: it holds the secrets to your personality, use of language, memories, and the way your body operates. In just the past few years alone, exciting new technologies and an explosion of knowledge have transformed the field of neuroscience—and this friendly guide is here to serve as your roadmap to the latest findings and research. Packed with new content on genetics and epigenetics and increased coverage of hippocampus and depression, this new edition of Neuroscience For Dummies is an eye-opening and fascinating read for readers of all walks of life.
- Covers how gender affects brain function
- Illustrates why some people are more sensitive to pain than others
- Explains what constitutes intelligence and its different levels
- Offers guidance on improving your learning
What is the biological basis of consciousness? How are mental illnesses related to changes in brain function? Find the answers to these and countless other questions in Neuroscience For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- Neuroscience For Dummies 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Neuroscience For Dummies 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Neuroscience For Dummies 2nd Edition PDF