Breast Disease Diagnosis and Pathology 1st Edition PDF
Now completely updated with the latest classifications of breast pathology and molecular diagnosis, David J. Dabbs’ Breast Pathology, 2nd Edition, remains your go-to source for integrated, comprehensive coverage of this fast-changing field. Written by internationally acclaimed pathologists, this definitive reference incorporates genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, immunohistochemistry, and theranostics – providing complete, authoritative information for pathology trainees, practitioners, and oncologists.
- Approximately 2,000 full-color pathological images clearly depict clinical, radiological, molecular, immunohistochemical, and theranostic aspects of disease.
- Quick reference points at the beginning of each chapter conveniently list all relevant diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic data for fast retrieval.
- Immunohistochemistry for each entity is mapped according to diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic applications with specific regards to disease entities in each chapter.
- Breast specimen handling is discussed in detail to ensure proper sampling and processing for optimal molecular and immunohistochemistry resulting.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- All chapters have been updated with the latest breast pathology classifications and the most recent information on molecular diagnosis.
- New chapter on next generation DNA sequencing and management of clinically advanced breast cancer.
- Breast Disease Diagnosis and Pathology 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Breast Disease Diagnosis and Pathology 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Breast Disease Diagnosis and Pathology 1st Edition PDF