Comprehensive Atlas of 3D Echocardiography PDF
The Comprehensive Atlas of 3D Echocardiography takes full advantage of today’s innovative multimedia technology. To help the reader understand the unique dynamic nature of a comprehensive 3D echocardiographic examination, the printed pages are supplemented with a companion website; this Atlas introduces the use of anatomy specimens, videos, unique imaging windows, and novel displays obtained with cropping tools. This approach offers a clear picture of how the diagnostic and monitoring capabilities of 3D echocardiography can benefit patients with a wide range of cardiovascular pathology, including congenital heart disease.
By showing a large number and variety of case studies, this Atlas demonstrates how 3D echocardiography can greatly enhance the diagnosis and clinical decision-making, especially when compared to two-dimensional techniques.
Whether you’re a Cardiologist, Sonographer, Anesthesiologist, Intensivist, Cardiac Surgeon, Researcher or any other Cardiovascular Medicine Professional, you’ll find this new Comprehensive Atlas of 3D Echocardiography is a must have reference book.
• Companion website includes more than 350 videos and 400 still images
• Emphasizes real-time 3D TEE technology
• Comparisons with anatomic specimens and 2D echocardiographic images provided, where helpful, to aid in the understanding of how 3D views and measurements relate to standard 2D techniques
- Comprehensive Atlas of 3D Echocardiography PDF Free Download,
- Comprehensive Atlas of 3D Echocardiography Free Ebook,
- Comprehensive Atlas of 3D Echocardiography PDF