Physical Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF
Rely on this comprehensive, curriculum-spanning text and reference now and throughout your career! It focuses on the rehabilitation management of adult patients, integrating basic surgical, medical, and therapeutic interventions to explain how to select the most appropriate evaluation procedures, to develop rehabilitation goals, and to implement a treatment plan.
The 6th Edition has been completely revised and updated to reflect the art and science of rehabilitation practice today. Now in full-color, you’ll find a new streamlined, easy-to-reference design with even more photographs, illustrations and tables.
Redeem the Plus Code inside to unlock your DavisPlus student resources.
- Over 90 minutes of narrated, full-color video clips show actual clinicians treating actual patients. You’ll see the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings.
- Online Review Questions for every chapter so you can test yourself on what you’ve read.
- Physical Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Physical Rehabilitation 6th Edition Free Ebook,
- Physical Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF