Surgical Management of Vitiligo PDF
Practical guidance based on expert experience and evidence for developing management strategies for vitiligo
This complete guide to vitiligo provides a full appraisal of strategy for the treatment of this autoimmune disease that affects 1-2% of the world’s population. It addresses all aspects of vitiligo, covering the science, medical and surgical therapies, and the psychological evaluations and approaches based on the proper understanding of the causes and classification of a particular case.
Management of vitiligo is challenging and requires a multipronged approach. Vitiligo: Medical and Surgical Management is a comprehensive, timely, state-of-the-art resource that will help those involved with affected patients better understand and treat this disease, which takes its toll on the mental wellness of those afflicted by it. It takes an evidenced-based approach to the disease’s treatment; provides an overview of the surgical management; covers tissue and cellular grafting; and more.
- Thoroughly guides those involved in the clinical aspects of vitiligo
- Aids diagnosis and classification of severity
- Balances evidence and experience
- Compiled by world-leading expert editors
Comprehensive in nature, Vitiligo: Medical and Surgical Management contains a strong practical element, and is a welcome go-to source for practicing dermatologists and those training to become a dermatologist.
- Surgical Management of Vitiligo PDF Free Download,
- Surgical Management of Vitiligo Free Ebook,
- Surgical Management of Vitiligo PDF