Worms and Human Disease 2nd Edition PDF
This second edition of the popular advanced student textbook (previously published as Worms and Disease: A Manual of Medical Helminthology) has been thoroughly updated and revised since it was first published in 1975. It includes contributions and a chapter by Prof. Derek Wakelin, University of Nottingham, UK.
* An authoritative handbook covering all human helminth infections with particular emphasis on diagnosis, treatment, clinical manifestations, pathogenesis, epidemiology and control
* Practical guidelines are given for estimating the clinical and public significance of helminthiases, vital in areas where the majority of inhabitants are infected with many helminths but only a few are sick.
- Worms and Human Disease 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Worms and Human Disease 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Worms and Human Disease 2nd Edition PDF