Child and Adolescent Obesity PDF Free Download
Throughout the developed world there is an increasing prevalence of childhood obesity. Because of this increase, and awareness of the risks to long term health that childhood obesity presents, the phenomena is now described by many as a global epidemic.
Children, Obesity and Exercise provides sport, exercise and medicine students and professionals with an accessible and practical guide to understanding and managing childhood and adolescent obesity. It covers:
- overweight, obesity and body composition;
- physical activity, growth and development;
- psycho-social aspects of childhood obesity;
- physical activity behaviours;
- eating behaviours;
- measuring children’s behaviour;
- interventions for prevention and management of childhood obesity.
Children, Obesity and Exercise addresses the need for authoritative advice and innovative approaches to the prevention and management of this chronic problem.
- Child and Adolescent Obesity PDF Free Download,
- Child and Adolescent Obesity Free Ebook,
- Child and Adolescent Obesity PDF