Crossover Designs PDF
Design and Analysis of Cross-Over Trials is concerned with a specific kind of comparative trial known as the cross-over trial, in which subjects receive different sequences of treatments. Such trials are widely used in clinical and medical research, and in other diverse areas such as veterinary science, psychology, sports science, and agriculture.
The first edition of this book was the first to be wholly devoted to the subject. The second edition was revised to mirror growth and development in areas where the design remained in widespread use and new areas where it had grown in importance. This new Third Edition:
- Contains seven new chapters written in the form of short case studies that address re-estimating sample size when testing for average bioequivalence, fitting a nonlinear dose response function, estimating a dose to take forward from phase two to phase three, establishing proof of concept, and recalculating the sample size using conditional power
- Employs the R package Crossover, specially created to accompany the book and provide a graphical user interface for locating designs in a large catalog and for searching for new designs
- Includes updates regarding the use of period baselines and the analysis of data from very small trials
- Reflects the availability of new procedures in SAS, particularly proc glimmix
- Presents the SAS procedure proc mcmc as an alternative to WinBUGS for Bayesian analysis
Complete with real data and downloadable SAS code, Design and Analysis of Cross-Over Trials, Third Edition provides a practical understanding of the latest methods along with the necessary tools for implementation.
- Crossover Designs PDF Free Download,
- Crossover Designs Free Ebook,
- Crossover Designs PDF