Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide PDF Free Download
|File size||5.07 MB|
For Researchers Students Industrial Professionals and Manufacturers
Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide: Fundamentals and Technologies is your guide to improved catalytic performance in the electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide (CO2). Written by electrochemical energy scientists actively involved in environmental research and development this book addresses the biggest challenge to CO2 electrochemical reduction―low performance of the electrocatalysts―and outlines practical applications for the effective use of CO2. The authors discuss the development of electrochemical energy devices and consider environmental protection on a macroscopic and microscopic scale. Presenting a systematic overview of CO2 electroreduction they explain the fundamental principles describe recent advances and outline applications for future use.
In addition the authors describe:
- The main metal electrodes used for CO2 electroreduction
- Current efficiencies for CO2 reduction products on different metal electrodes
- The electrochemical conversion of carbon dioxide to produce important chemicals
- Three categories of reaction conditions: heterogeneous catalysis low-temperatures electrolysis and high-temperature electrolysis
- Developments in CO2 hydrogenation reactions
- Various analysis methods
- Progresses in the theoretical electrochemical reduction of CO2
Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide: Fundamentals and Technologies covers a variety of topics relevant to the successful use of CO2 electrochemical reduction and utilizes expert contributors at the top of their field. The book functions as a resource for students and professionals involved in materials science electrochemistry chemical energy electrical and mechanical engineering.
Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide PDF Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide PDF Free Download Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide PDF Ebook