Leukaemia Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF
UP-TO-DATE PRACTICAL GUIDE TO LEUKAEMIA DIAGNOSIS
Written by a renowned expert this practical guide had been fully revised and updated. The book covers recent advances in the fields of immunophenotyping, cytogenetics and molecular genetics. It illustrates how laboratory techniques are used for the diagnosis and classification of leukaemia and includes images of abnormal cells to aid diagnosis.
This fifth edition:
- Incorporates the recommendations of the 2015 WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues
- Includes 300 high quality full colour digital images of abnormal cells in leukaemia and lymphoma
- Full colour diagrams and helpful tables clarify and summarise key points throughout
Essential reading for every haematologist and haematopathologist.
- Leukaemia Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Leukaemia Diagnosis 3rd Edition Free Ebook,
- Leukaemia Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF