Medical Charting Demystified PDF Free Download
The CLEAR and ACCURATE way to navigate MEDICAL CHARTING
Trying to chart a course through the complex task of keeping patient records? Here’s your lifeline! Medical Charting Demystified gives you the tools you need to prepare and update both computerized and written charts.
You’ll learn about chart components, what to write in a chart, and how to correct errors. Medical Charting Demystified covers entering vital signs, assessments, test results, medications, procedures, patient care plans, and more. Details on the legal aspects of medical charting, including confidentiality, HIPAA, malpractice, and informed consent, are also included. Hundreds of examples and illustrations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce learning.
This fast and easy guide offers:
- Coverage of the five common charting systems–narrative, problem-oriented, problem-intervention-evaluation, FOCUS, and charting by exception
- Details on the MAR and the KARDEX
- An overview of computer charting software
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Medical Charting Demystified is your key to mastering this vital nursing skill.
- Medical Charting Demystified PDF Free Download,
- Medical Charting Demystified Free Ebook,
- Medical Charting Demystified PDF