Surgery A Competency-Based Companion PDF
|Author||Barry D. Mann|
|File size||13.63 MB|
Designed to teach you to think like an experienced clinician this unique resource places as much value on process as it does on content. A case-based organization hones in on the must-know differential diagnoses of the common surgical presentations. Its convenient pocket-sized format enables you to review the material on the go and online access via Student Consult enhances your study of the material and exponentially boosts your reference power.
- Provides high-yield core information essential to surgical rotations in a portable pocket-sized format.
- Uses a color-coded system that places the core surgical information in a framework of the ACGME Core Competencies.
- Offers self-assessment activities throughout to promote retention and application of knowledge including access on line to your own competency-based portfolio tools and competency-specific learning modules (Vertical Reads).
- Features ACGME Core Competencies enabling you to integrate evidence based medicine continual self-assessment and cognizance of interpersonal skills into your daily routine.
- Includes features such as “Speaking Intelligently and “Clinical Thinking in each chapter to help you see the “big picture.
- Organizes the most common and must-know surgical signs/symptoms and disorders by presentation making reference simple.
- Presents “Teaching Visuals―an interactive teaching device designed to reinforce visual concepts.
- Equips you to perform a more in-depth review of surgical topics with “Clinical Entities that are referenced to top surgical references.
- Includes access to Student Consult at www.studentconsult.com where you’ll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online fully searchable • “Integration Links” to bonus content in other Student Consult titles • M&M form • Self-Assessment Competency Log • Professors Pearls that provide cases with questions and annotated answers • Vertical Reads • and much more!
Surgery A Competency-Based Companion PDF Surgery A Competency-Based Companion PDF Free Download Surgery A Competency-Based Companion PDF Ebook