Atlas of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 1st Edition PDF
More than 1,600 high-quality clinical images facilitate fast, accurate visual diagnosis in pediatric emergencies
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
- More than 1,600 top-quality clinical photographs and imaging
- Content that spans infancy through adolescence
- Comprehensive coverage of disorders organized by body systems, including trauma
- A consistent presentation provides immediate access to clinical features, differential diagnosis, treatment and disposition, and clinical pearls
The Atlas of Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2e gives you rapid access to the visual cues, diagnostic signs and symptoms, and acute treatment for all pediatric emergencies. The Editors and Contributors have compiled an extraordinary collection of their best clinical photographs and imaging studies and combined them with concise, logically organized text.
- Atlas of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Atlas of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Atlas of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 1st Edition PDF