Cardiac Pacing and Icds 4th Edition PDF
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 6e is the ideal resourcefor clinicians who need an accessible, clinically-focused guide tocardiac pacemakers, ICDs and CRTs. Completely updated, and now withlarger full-color images throughout, this new sixth edition offersthorough coverage of essential topics like:
- Indications for both temporary and permanent pacing
- Pacing hemodynamics explained in clinically relevant terms withsimple algorithms for mode selection and device programming
- Tips and Tricks for implantation and removal of devices andleft ventricular leads
- Evaluation and management of pacemaker and ICD devicemalfunctions
- MRI safety and how to follow patients with devices
- Remote follow up and more
- Thoroughly revised and redone to provide more tables, chartsand figures explaining devices
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 6e presents all aspectsof pacing in an intuitive, easy-to-use way: chapters proceed frompacing basics and indications through initial patient presentation,device implementation, trouble-shooting, and long-term follow-up– an approach that mirrors the clinician’s course ofaction in treating and managing patients.
Itis the perfect reference for cardiology and electrophysiologyfellows, general clinical cardiologists, and electrophysiologistswho want a clear-headed, authoritative overview of current devicesand best practices for their use treating heart rhythmabnormalities. It will also be of great use to those studyingfor the IHRBE Examination in Devices, and individuals in this fieldwho care for patients with implantable devices at all levels.
- Cardiac Pacing and Icds 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Cardiac Pacing and Icds 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Cardiac Pacing and Icds 4th Edition PDF