Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias Second Edition PDF
Clinically useful approaches for the effective diagnosis and ablation of arrhythmias.
This updated and expanded Hands-On Ablation, The Experts’ Approach,
Second Edition is a comprehensive and unique book that gives an inside
look at leading electrophysiology labs throughout the world and provides
the reader with useful information and tips for ablation procedures
directly from the experts themselves.
- Each chapter highlights the practical knowledge of the expert author with a specific procedure.
- “Hands-on” detail that helps translate new ideas and innovations into practice for the most state-of-the-art patient care.
“how-to” approaches are described for over 50 procedures, including
ablations for supraventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, and
- A valuable reference for every electrophysiology lab to help differentiate diagnostic challenges.
- Fully illustrated with over 170 videos and 550 figures.
New in the Second Edition:
- Chapters detailing the latest complex approaches to ablation of both atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.
- A section on approaches to left atrial appendage closure.
- An update of new technologies used for arrhythmia treatment.
- 14 new chapters (59 total), 34 new videos (170 total), and 210 new figures (550 total).
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias Second Edition PDF Free Download,
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias Second Edition Free Ebook,
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias Second Edition PDF