Forensic Neuropathology 2nd Edition PDF
Forensic Neuropathology provides superior visual examples of the more commonly encountered conditions in forensic neuropathology and answers questions that arise regarding neuropathological findings. The work includes values for frequently-encountered clinical assessments, and contains a more comprehensive summary of aging/dating of various neuropathological processes than is available in any other single current source. General pathology residents, forensic pathology and neuropathology fellows, and general pathologists and clinicians involved in referred cases will find this book extremely useful, as will individuals in allied fields such as law enforcement officers and attorneys.
Forensic Neuropathology aims to: (1) provide a concise summary of practical information frequently needed in forensic neuropathology cases; (2) include selected material previously known but perhaps not significantly emphasized in current literature; and (3) where possible, to suggest aging/dating parameters for certain neuropathological findings relevant to forensic neuropathology testimony. As a selective reference, the volume emphasizes practical issues and focuses on the most commonly encountered issues among neuropathology and medical examiner professionals.
- Over 800 high-quality full-color photographs, gross and microscopic as well as illustrative line drawings
- Use of actual cases, briefly summarized and illustrated to emphasize key principles
- Focuses on the most-commonly encountered cases as relate to forensic incident and covers these aspects in depth and detail
- Forensic Neuropathology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Forensic Neuropathology 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Forensic Neuropathology 2nd Edition PDF