Human Cell Culture PDF
This manual is a comprehensive compilation of “methods that work” for deriving, characterizing, and differentiating hPSCs, written by the researchers who developed and tested the methods and use them every day in their laboratories. The manual is much more than a collection of recipes; it is intended to spark the interest of scientists in areas of stem cell biology that they may not have considered to be important to their work. The second edition of the Human Stem Cell Manual is an extraordinary laboratory guide for both experienced stem cell researchers and those just beginning to use stem cells in their work.
- Offers a comprehensive guide for medical and biology researchers who want to use stem cells for basic research, disease modeling, drug development, and cell therapy applications
- Provides a cohesive global view of the current state of stem cell research, with chapters written by pioneering stem cell researchers in Asia, Europe, and North America
- Includes new chapters devoted to recently developed methods, such as iPSC technology, written by the scientists who made these breakthroughs
- Human Cell Culture PDF Free Download,
- Human Cell Culture Free Ebook,
- Human Cell Culture PDF