McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Clinical Neuroimaging PDF
The best cases in neuroimaging-the definitive review for any type of neuroimaging examination
Neuroimaging: Cases and Key Points is the must-have resource that offers one-stop, essential preparation for neuroimagng examinations. This unique review utilizes a step-by-step approach to case-based learning that assures more thorough retention of material, and reinforces your understanding of even the most difficult topics.
Coverage reflects all the recent advances of clinical importance, so you can assimilate critical new information easily into your examination preparation activities and daily practice. It’s the ultimate tool to prepare for certification and recertification/maintenance of certification, or for use as a clinical refresher!
- The go-to guide that helps you use CTs or MRIs to identify critical neurology problems-from brain tumors and spinal cord injuries to multiple sclerosis
- Well-illustrated case-based approach
- Skill-sharpening references to both normal and altered anatomy in neuroimaging studies
- Complete survey of current developments in clinical neurology
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Clinical Neuroimaging PDF Free Download,
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Clinical Neuroimaging Free Ebook,
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Clinical Neuroimaging PDF