Primary Care of the Premature Infant PDF
Our understanding of the management of diseases in the premature infant has changed dramatically in recent years, and it can be quite difficult to remain up-to-date on changes in this highly scientific field. Dr. Brodsky and Ms. Ouellette have worked together to create a comprehensive reference that covers both the pathophysiology and epidemiology of problems occurring in premature babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and the management of these problems once the infant has been released from the NICU to a community practice. The book emphasizes specific diseases that affect premature infants and focuses on two primary categories: background and management in the NICU, and management of specific illnesses after discharge from the NICU.
- Find information quickly using an up-to-date summary of the problems that are likely to affect the premature infant.
- Review helpful guidelines on feeding and growth, neurologic outcomes, developmental problems, retinopathy of prematurity, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and much more. Use easy-to-follow management algorithms to help diagnose and manage common issues in premature infants after discharge.
- Make effective decisions about screening, immunizations, counseling of parents, and more..
- Help families deal with the emotional impact of caring for a premature infant..
- Access a list of disease-specific websites for clinicians and families.
- Primary Care of the Premature Infant PDF Free Download,
- Primary Care of the Premature Infant Free Ebook,
- Primary Care of the Premature Infant PDF