Transfusion Medicine 4th Edition PDF
Transfusion Medicine and Hemostasis: Clinical and Laboratory Aspects, Third Edition, is the only pocket-sized, quick reference for pathology and transfusion medicine residents and fellows. It covers all topics in transfusion medicine and clinical and laboratory-based coagulation. Chapters are organized by multiple hierarchical headings and are supplemented with up to 10 suggested reading citations. This single handbook covers all the topics required to meet the goals of a major program in transfusion medicine and clinical coagulation. Changes to this edition include the latest AABB standards and new chapters focused on a wider range of specific populations requiring blood and related products.
Coverage includes essential updates on peripheral blood and bone marrow hematopoietic progenitor cells, as well as cord blood banking and regenerative medicine. The authors also examine advances in therapeutic apheresis and new cellular therapies.
- Includes new chapters on blood products, new methods for product modification, and an expanded section on clinical settings, including new chapters on a wider range of patient populations
- Teaches through a new case study format with concise bullet points, essential tables, and further reading lists
- Presents information in a standardized format throughout, allowing each chapter to be focused on a well-defined subject consisting of less than 6 pages
- Transfusion Medicine 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Transfusion Medicine 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Transfusion Medicine 4th Edition PDF