Veterinary Neuropathology 1st Edition PDF
Introducing the theoretical and practical basics of veterinaryneuropathology, this concise and well illustrated book is anessential basic diagnostic guide for pathologists, neurologists anddiagnostic imaging specialists. It presents readers with strategiesto deal with neuropathological problems, showing how to interpretgross and histological lesions using a systematic approach based onpattern recognition.
It starts with an overview of the general principles ofneuroanatomy, neuropathological techniques, basic tissue reactionpatterns, and recognition of major lesion patterns. The bookgoes on to cover vascular diseases, inflammatory diseases, trauma,congenital malformations, metabolic-toxic diseases, neoplasia anddegenerative diseases mainly of the central nervous system. In therespective chapters pathologists can quickly find information tosupport their daily diagnostic workup for both small and largedomestic species. Based on the authors’ extensivediagnostic and post graduate teaching experience as well as theinclusion of MRI as it relates to neuropathology, this book alsooffers a comprehensive but basic analysis of veterinaryneuropathology that neurologists and other MRI users will find veryuseful.
• An essential manual for daily diagnostic work
• Richly illustrated with high quality colour gross,histological and MRI images
• Includes a section on the function and use of MRI (byJohann Lang, DECVDI)
• Accompanied by a website presenting MRI sequences forinterpretation and correlation with neuropathological findingsedited by Johann Lang (University of Bern, Switzerland) and EricWiesner (University of California, Davis, USA)
- Veterinary Neuropathology 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Veterinary Neuropathology 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Veterinary Neuropathology 1st Edition PDF