Women’s Health A Handbook for Health Professionals PDF
Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The 5-Minute Consult Clinical Companion to Women’s Health is a quick-reference guide to the diagnosis and management of symptoms and disorders that commonly occur in women. Written by both primary care physicians and obstetrician-gynecologists, the book covers disorders that are unique to women, occur disproportionately in women, or have a different clinical presentation, course, and/or prognosis in women. The contributors present practical, up-to-date, evidence-based information in a format designed for rapid consultation.
New features include:
· All topics presented in a 2-page spread, formatted using the 5-Minute Clinical Consult template for quick reference
· Strength of all key recommendations in the diagnosis and treatment sections are classified using the SORT Taxonomy from the American Academy of Family Physicians
· Updated treatment and therapy
· Clinical pearls highlighting key recommendations
- Women’s Health A Handbook for Health Professionals PDF Free Download,
- Women’s Health A Handbook for Health Professionals Free Ebook,
- Women’s Health A Handbook for Health Professionals PDF