Handbook of Formulating Dermal Applications PDF
The conceptualization and formulation of skin care products intended for topical use is a multifaceted and evolving area of science. Formulators must account for myriad skin types, emerging opportunities for product development as well as a very temperamental retail market.
Originally published as “Apply Topically” in 2013 (now out of print), this reissued detailed and comprehensive handbook offers a practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by:
- Addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at the bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; formulation, processing and production techniques; sensory and elegancy; stability and preservation; color cosmetics; sunscreens;
- Offering valuable guidance to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems, fragrances, stability and texture aids;
- Exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials;
- Addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns;
- Testing and Measurements Methods.
The 22 chapters written by industry experts such as Roger L. McMullen, Paul Thau, Hemi Nae, Ada Polla, Howard Epstein, Joseph Albanese, Mark Chandler, Steve Herman, Gary Kelm, Patricia Aikens, and Sam Shefer, along with many others, give the reader and user the ultimate handbook on topical product development.
- Handbook of Formulating Dermal Applications PDF Free Download,
- Handbook of Formulating Dermal Applications Free Ebook,
- Handbook of Formulating Dermal Applications PDF