Management of Prostate Cancer PDF
After surgery for localized prostate cancer, you may find that treatment related side effects may lead to some difficulty readjusting to everyday life. You may notice an increase in your stress levels or experience problems in your relationships. Even though you may be physically healthy, you may need to work on improving your quality of life. Effective stress management may also help maintain your overall health.
In this group program, you will learn skills to effectively manage your stress. These skills can be used to cope with stressful situations related to having had prostate cancer or with any other situation that may cause stress. You will address issues such as dealing with physical changes or communicating with your partner. Each group meeting also includes training in a relaxation method in order to help you reduce tension and stress. By the end of the program, you will have a variety of techniques to choose from.
This workbook comes complete with homework exercises and monitoring forms to help you apply your new stress management skills. It also includes instructions for relaxation practice that will remain useful long after you’ve completed the program. Used in conjunction with the group program described in the corresponding facilitator guide, this workbook will help you better your life.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions!
· All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
· A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
· Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
· Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
· A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
· Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)
- Management of Prostate Cancer PDF Free Download,
- Management of Prostate Cancer Free Ebook,
- Management of Prostate Cancer PDF