Neurophysiology of Neuroendocrine Neurons PDF
Neurophysiology of Neuroendocrine Neurons provides researchersand students with not only an understanding of neuroendocrine cellelectrophysiology, but also an appreciation of how this modelsystem affords access to virtually all parts of the neuron fordetailed study – something unique compared to most types of neuronin the brain. Chapters range from those describing the rich historyand current state of in vivo recordings, highlighting the preciserelationship between the patterns of action potential discharge inthese neurons and hormone release, to in vitro approaches whereneuroendocrine neurons can be precisely identified and theirmembrane properties, morphology, and synaptic responses, directlyexamined.
• Written by a team of internationally renownedresearchers, each chapter presents a succinct summary of the verylatest developments in the field
• Includes an evaluation of different experimentalapproaches, both in vivo and in vitro, and how the resulting dataare interpreted
• Both print and enhanced e-book versions areavailable
• Illustrated in full colour throughout
This is the first volume in a new Series ‘Masterclass in Neuroendocrinology’ , a co- publicationbetween Wiley and the INF (International Neuroendocrine Federation)that aims to illustrate highest standards and encourage the use ofthe latest technologies in basic and clinical research and hopes toprovide inspiration for further exploration into the exciting fieldof neuroendocrinology.
- Neurophysiology of Neuroendocrine Neurons PDF Free Download,
- Neurophysiology of Neuroendocrine Neurons Free Ebook,
- Neurophysiology of Neuroendocrine Neurons PDF