Textbook of Diabetes 5th Edition PDF
Now in its fifth edition, the Textbook of Diabetes has established itself as the modern, well-illustrated, international guide to diabetes. Sensibly organized and easy to navigate, with exceptional illustrations, the Textbook hosts an unrivalled blend of clinical and scientific content. Highly-experienced editors from across the globe assemble an outstanding set of international contributors who provide insight on new developments in diabetes care and information on the latest treatment modalities used around the world. The fifth edition features an array of brand new chapters, on topics including:
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Glucagon in Islet Regulation
- Microbiome and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Diabetes and Cancer
- End of Life Care in Diabetes
as well as a new section on Psychosocial aspects of diabetes.
In addition, all existing chapters are fully revised with the very latest developments, including the most recent guidelines from the ADA, EASD, DUK and NICE.
Includes free access to the Wiley Digital Edition providing search across the book, the full reference list with web links, illustrations and photographs, and post-publication updates
Via the companion website, readers can access a host of additional online materials such as:
- 200 interactive MCQ’s to allow readers to self-assess their clinical knowledge
- every figure from the book, available to download into presentations
- fully searchable chapter pdfs
Once again, Textbook of Diabetes provides endocrinologists and diabetologists with a fresh, comprehensive and multi-media clinical resource to consult time and time again.
- Textbook of Diabetes 5th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Textbook of Diabetes 5th Edition Free Ebook,
- Textbook of Diabetes 5th Edition PDF