Congenital and Acquired Bone Marrow Failure PDF
Congenital and Acquired Bone Marrow Failure is a comprehensive guide to congenital and acquired bone marrow failure in adult and pediatric patients. Chapters are divided into two sections, acquired aplastic anemia and inherited bone marrow failure syndromes. Content ranges from the basic, to the translational, and from the epidemiology of acquired aplastic anemia and telomere biology, to the management, treatment, and supportive care of pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
Contributors are world leading experts in the field of bone marrow failure. The book is required reading for residents, fellows, clinicians, and researchers across hematology, oncology, pathology, bone marrow transplantation, pediatrics, and internal medicine.
- Provides an overview of all congenital and acquired bone marrow failure syndromes
- Focuses on the molecular pathogenesis, clinical manifestation and diagnosis, laboratory features, and treatment of each disease within the syndromes
- Features the area of supportive care which is a topic of great interest to infectious disease physicians and those involved in transfusion services
- Congenital and Acquired Bone Marrow Failure PDF Free Download,
- Congenital and Acquired Bone Marrow Failure Free Ebook,
- Congenital and Acquired Bone Marrow Failure PDF