Radiobiology Self-Assessment Guide PDF
Radiobiology Self-Assessment Guide–a companion to the Radiation Oncology Self-Assessment Guide and Physics in Radiation Oncology Self-Assessment Guide–is a comprehensive review for practitioners of radiation oncology looking to enhance their knowledge of radiobiology. It covers in depth the principles of radiobiology as applied to radiation oncology along with their clinical applications. To foster retention of key concepts and data, the resource utilizes a user-friendly “flash card” question and answer format with over 700 questions. The questions are supported by detailed answers and rationales along with reference citations for source information.
The guide is comprised of 29 chapters and cover topics commonly found on the radiation and cancer biology portion of the radiation oncology board examination. Aspects of basic radiobiology covered include fundamentals such as cell cycle, cell survival curves and interactions of radiation with matter, and acute and long-term sequelae of radiation. Modern concepts such as immunotherapy, radiogenomics, and normal and cancer stem cells are also included. Focused and authoritative, this must-have review provides the expertise of faculty from the Department of Radiation Oncology at the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute and Lerner Research Institute.
- Provides a comprehensive study guide for the Radiation and Cancer Biology portion to the Radiation Oncology Board Exam
- Includes more than 700 questions with detailed answers and rationales on flip pages for easy, flash card-like review
- Includes essential review of cancer biology concepts such as immunotherapy, stem cells, gene therapy, chemotherapy and targeted agents
- Content provided by a vast array of contributors, including attending radiation oncology physicians, physicists, and radiation oncology residents
- Radiobiology Self-Assessment Guide PDF Free Download,
- Radiobiology Self-Assessment Guide Free Ebook,
- Radiobiology Self-Assessment Guide PDF