Drs. David Kennedy and Peter Hwang bring together the expertise of a whos who of rhinology specialists in Rhinology: Diseases of the Nose, Sinuses, and Skull Base, a major reference covering current knowledge on the pathogenesis as well as the medical and surgical management of sinonasal and skull base disorders. It offers in-depth coverage of all key topics in the subspecialty of rhinology, ranging from rhinosinusitis to endoscopic skull base reconstruction and more.
- A substantial section on surgical methods for treating skull base disorders, including endoscopic skull base surgery
- A DVD containing 21 professionally produced videos, narrated by Dr. Kennedy, and showing various contributors demonstrating the key pearls and pitfalls of surgical techniques discussed in the book
- One hundred detailed color illustrations by medical artist Christine Gralapp, along with over 600 photos and x-rays
- Comprehensive coverage of sinonasal anatomy and physiology, as well as the medical and surgical aspects of sinonasal disease and skull base tumors
This multimedia reference is the definitive go-to guide for rhinology residents as well as a comprehensive reference for practicing otolaryngologists and neurosurgeons who wish to expand their surgical expertise, develop a broader armamentarium of techniques, and successfully manage their patients with sinonasal and skull base disorders.
- Rhinology PDF Free Download,
- Rhinology Free Ebook,
- Rhinology PDF