Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN PDF
Disease mapping involves the analysis of geo-referenced diseaseincidence data and has many applications, for example withinresource allocation, cluster alarm analysis, and ecologicalstudies. There is a real need amongst public health workers forsimpler and more efficient tools for the analysis of geo-referenceddisease incidence data. Bayesian and multilevel methods provide therequired efficiency, and with the emergence of software packages– such as WinBUGS and MLwiN – are now easy to implementin practice.
- Provides an introduction to Bayesian and multilevel modellingin disease mapping.
- Adopts a practical approach, with many detailed workedexamples.
- Includes introductory material on WinBUGS and MLwiN.
- Discusses three applications in detail – relative riskestimation, focused clustering, and ecological analysis.
- Suitable for public health workers and epidemiologists with asound statistical knowledge.
- Supported by a Website featuring data sets and WinBUGS andMLwiN programs.
Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN provides apractical introduction to the use of software for disease mappingfor researchers, practitioners and graduate students fromstatistics, public health and epidemiology who analyse diseaseincidence data.
- Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN PDF Free Download,
- Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN Free Ebook,
- Disease Mapping with WinBUGS and MLwiN PDF