Encyclopedia of Toxicology PDF
The third edition of the Encyclopedia of Toxicology presents entries devoted to key concepts and specific chemicals, and is updated to reflect current advances in the field. It contains new information on nanotoxicology, epigenetics, persistent organic pollutants, computational toxicology and bioinformatics, controversial chemicals, and much more. Along with the traditional scientific entries, new articles focus on worldwide initiatives, the potential health and environmental effects of new technologies, and the societal implications of global legal and regulatory issues.
With thoroughly updated articles, references, and resources for recommended reading, the third edition has been expanded in length, breadth, and depth, and continues to provide an extensive overview of the many facets of toxicology.
- Provides easy access to content on chemicals and all core areas of toxicology
- Thoroughly updated with the latest advances in toxicology, including epigenetics, nanotoxicology, computational toxicology, and translational toxicology
- New topics include implications of global legal and regulatory issues, persistent organic pollutants, REACH, SAICM, e-waste, and many more
- Encyclopedia of Toxicology PDF Free Download,
- Encyclopedia of Toxicology Free Ebook,
- Encyclopedia of Toxicology PDF