Geriatrics for Specialists 2017 PDF
If you suffer from depression, a program based on the principles of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) can help. CBT can help you change what you think and what you do. The program described in this workbook teaches you how to change your thinking in order to improve your mood.
Divided into three phases, the program outlined is designed specifically with older adults in mind. Most effective when used in conjunction with visits to a qualified mental health professional, this workbook helps you put into practice the new skills you will be learning in therapy. Skills designed to help you problem solve, improve communication, challenge negative thinking, and manage feelings of frustration and anger.
Over the course of the program, which can take anywhere from 16 – 20 sessions, you will work together with your therapist to manage your depressed mood. In-session exercises, at-home assignment, and review questions help you consolidate what you’ve learned and keep you motivated to succeed. Worksheets and forms are provided throughout to assist you in monitoring your progress.
Depression can be difficult to overcome, but with hard work and dedication you can acquire the tools necessary for improving your mood as well as your quality of life.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions!
· All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
· A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
· Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
· Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
· A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
· Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)
- Geriatrics for Specialists 2017 PDF Free Download,
- Geriatrics for Specialists 2017 Free Ebook,
- Geriatrics for Specialists 2017 PDF