Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse PDF
Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse, Volume One: Foundations of Understanding, Tobacco, Alcohol, Cannabinoids, Opioids and Emerging Addictions provides the latest research in an area that shows that the neuropathological features of one addiction are often applicable to those of others. The book also details how a further understanding of these commonalties can provide a platform for the study of specific addictions in greater depth, all in an effort to create new modes of understanding, causation, prevention, and treatment.
The three volumes in this series address new research and challenges, offering comprehensive coverage on the adverse consequences of the most common drugs of abuse, with each volume serving to update the reader’s knowledge on the broader field of addiction, while also deepening our understanding of specific addictive substances. Volume One addresses tobacco, alcohol, cannabinoids, and opioids, with each section providing data on the general, molecular/cellular, and structural/functional neurological aspects of a given substance, along with a focus on the adverse consequences of addictions.
- Provides a modern approach on the pathology of substances of abuse, offering an evidence based ethos for understanding the neurology of addictions
- Fills an existing gap in the literature by proving a one-stop-shopping synopsis of everything to do with the neuropathology of drugs of addiction and substance misuse
- Includes a list of abbreviations, abstracts, applications to other addictions and substance misuse, mini-dictionary of terms, summary points, 6+ figures and tables, and full references in each chapter
- Offers coverage of preclinical, clinical, and population studies, from the cell to whole organs, and the genome to whole body
- Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse PDF Free Download,
- Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse Free Ebook,
- Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse PDF